WordPress is ever-changing.
It's a fact that WordPress changes constantly, with it being open source, there comes also the maintenance with it. Much like your phone or computer needing an update (for security or functionality) your WordPress site must also be monitored and updated as well.
Many people are busy running their business, and keeping up with all that there is to the website constantly can become a chore. This is where our Sitecare Plan can help relieve the headache and burden from you allowing you to focus on what you do best, run your business.
Why should I purchase a Sitecare Plan?
You want your website to always stay secure, optimized and fast. In order to do this, you have to monitor your website on a weekly basis, this is where we can help you. We help to keep the theme secure, plugins up to date, cross test newer versions before pushing the updates.
What's included in the Sitecare Plan?
While the software updates alone make our Sitecare Plan a no-brainer- we want to go beyond that. With our sitecare plan not only will you get to continue to operate under our license you will also get:
- Website Hosting - We recommend A-GoGo Cloud Hosting, a2 Hosting, Liquid Web and WP Engine as hosting providers.
- Security - Keep your website out of the hands of malicious hackers and rest easy, ensured your website will stay out of harms way with our 24/7 premium website security.
- Incremental Backups - Rocket Digital will automatically back-up your site daily. In the event something goes wrong with your site, or it gets hacked we can deploy the back-up copy and have your up and running in no time.
- Google Analytics - Your site will be embedded with a tracking code that will allow you to access reports that provide insight to your website's use. You can track visits, user location, demographics and acquisition so you better understand your visitors and their needs.
- Maintenance - Yes, we will even update content on your site! Our care plans come with different amounts of "30-minute tasks". A 30-minute task can be something like updating text, adding a blog or video and tweaking the layout. Anything done in 30 minutes or less!